Order your supplements by phone or email!
Opti3 Vegan Omega 3 EPA & DHA
Contains: Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 326mg, docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 532mg
(total omega-3 916mg), DPA 58mg, vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 5µg (200iu).
Why we love it: this high strength omega 3 is derived from a 100% vegetable source, providing the known optimal-ageing benefits Omega-3 without the cruelty, safety or sustainability concerns associated with fish sources.
How it works: Omega-3 supports optimal healing and skin health, including sun damage prevention, acne, eczema and postoperative recovery - alongside other known benefits for cardiovascular and neurological health.
Enquire with us to purchase
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), are long-chain omega-3 fatty acids. Opti3 Omega-3 EPA & DHA is a 100% natural, high strength 835mg Omega-3 supplement; a novel combination of algae and plant-based ingredients to provide the body with proven levels of EPA & DHA together with a 200iu dose of unique plant source Vitamin D3. Opti3 offers all the benefits of fish oil omega-3, without concerns about impurities, contaminants, diminishing fish stocks and irresponsible fishing practices. According to its manufacturers, a bottle of Opti3 saves at least 35 fish, compared to an equivalent bottle of fish oil omega-3.
What it does:
- Regulates the synthesis and activity of cytokines for promoting wound healing
- Multiple skin benefits, including photoaging, dermatitis, melanogenesis, and cutaneous infection
- Improves the skin barrier function by improving trans epidermal water loss - supporting epidermal homeostasis
- Photoageing: supports the skin’s photoprotection by decreasing the production of proinflammatory eicosanoids and suppressing UV-induced cutaneous injury
- Regulates oil production
- Boosts skin hydration
- Aids in the treatment of acne
Skin cancer: research undertaken by the University of Manchester and the Association for International Cancer Research found that taking a regular dose of omega-3 boosted skin immunity to sunlight. Oxidative stress and continuous inflammation are responsible for the main pathologic generation in UV-induced skin photocarcinogenesis. Studies are still examining how omega-3 can inhibit both the initiation and promotion phases of cutaneous carcinogenesis.
Epidemiological studies have shown omega 3 to benefit asthma, hyperlipidemia, cardiovascular diseases such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol
Meta-analysis studies have shown that omega 3 consumption decrease the risk factor of type 2 diabetes mellitus
- EPA is used to prevent or treat neurodegenerative diseases because of the anti-inflammatory and neuroprotective activity
- Supports healthy brain and nervous system function
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 100mg
- Opti3 Complex (microalgal oils, helianthus annuus oil)
- Rosemary Extract
- Ascorbyl Palmitate
- Vegetarian capsule shell (modified starch, vegan glycerol, carrageenan, sodium carbonate)
- vegan friendly
Dose: 1-2 capsules per day with food.
Vitamins don’t replace a balanced diet. Always read the label and use as directed. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Consult your doctor if you are taking any other medication.