Order your supplements by phone or email!
Is your lifestyle bringing out the best in your skin? Book a 20 minute complimentary skin assessment or video consultation to learn more about the right products for your skin! We believe that looking your best begins with feeling your best on the inside - and any skincare regime must be complimented by optimal nutrition.
UB 75 by BioCeuticals
Contains: 75 billion multistrain probiotics per capsule
Why we love it: The relationship between gut health and skin condition is an important aspect of looking and feeling our best. This powerful probiotic helps to maintain gastrointestinal and urogenital health
How it works: UB 75 is a combination of 11 probiotic strains providing patients with 75 billion CFU per capsule to maintain normal, healthy intestinal and urogenital flora. UB 75 contains 25 billion of the clinically trialled strains known as LAB4 for symptomatic relief from medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
Enquire with us to purchase
The GI tract also serves as a large mucosal surface that bridges the gap between ‘inside the body’ and ‘outside the body’. Along this mucosal interface, microbes and foreign antigens colonising or passing through the GI tract interact with important components of the immune system. This interaction serves to prime or stimulate the immune system for optimal functioning. Normal microbial inhabitants of the GI tract also reinforce the barrier of the intestinal lining, decreasing translocation of bacteria or antigens from the intestine into the blood stream. This function has been suggested to improve immunity and decrease infections.
What it does:
- Studies show that bacteria in the gut may alter the ageing process, while changes in the composition and metabolic activity of the gut microbiota are associated with skin health
- Certain intestinal microbes are known to produce vitamins and their presence is correlated with a healthy intestinal flora
- Lowers the pH of the intestinal contents, creating conditions that inhibit harmful bacteria
- Probiotics may also influence other protective functions of the intestinal mucosa, including the synthesis and secretion of antibacterial peptides
- No added diary, gluten, shellfish, soy or yeast
- Vegetarian friendly
Dose: 1 capsule daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner
Probiotics don’t replace a balanced diet. Always read the label and use as directed. Do not exceed the recommended dose.