Order your supplements by phone or email!
Are you bringing out the best in your skin? Book a 20 minute complimentary skin assessment or video consultation to learn more about the right products for your skin! We believe that looking your best begins with feeling your best on the inside - and any skincare regime must be complimented by optimal nutrition.
Mega B Q10 by BioCeuticals
Contains: Vitamins C, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, D3, biotin, coenzyme Q10.
Why we love it: this combination helps to support healthy nervous system and adrenal gland function, cellular energy production and neutralise the effects of free radicals.
How it works: Mega B contains the biologically activated forms of vitamins B2, B6 and B9. It provides nutritional support for cellular energy production, assisting with symptoms of fatigue and tiredness, supporting healthy brain and nervous system function. Mega B Q10 supports adrenal hormone production by providing nutrients (vitamins B5 and B6) which are important during times of stress. Folinic acid, B12 and B6 are involved in methylation and support normal healthy homocysteine metabolism. Vitamin C, vitamin E and coenzyme Q10 provide antioxidant benefits.
Enquire with us to purchase
Mega B Q10 contains the readily bioavailable and metabolically active forms of vitamins B2, B6 and B9 together with coenzyme Q10 and antioxidants.
What it does:
- Supports healthy brain and nervous system function
- Provides nutritional support for cellular energy production
- B vitamins may assist with symptoms of fatigue and tiredness
- Supports adrenal hormone production by providing nutrients that are important during times of stress
- Supports antioxidant activity with vitamins C, E and coenzyme Q10
- Healthy immune support with vitamins A and D
- Provides supplementary vitamins for people who are very active; exercises stresses the metabolic pathways dependent on B vitamins, therefore elevating requirement for these vitamins
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 100mg
- Thiamine nitrate 61.7mg equivalent to vitamin B1 50mg
- Riboflavin sodium phosphate 68.5mg equivalent to vitamin B2 50mg
- Nicotinamide vitamin B3 90mg
- Nicotinic acid vitamin B3 10mg
- Calcium pantothenate 49.1mg equivalent to vitamin B5 45mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride 48.6mg equivalent to vitamin B6 40mg
- Pyridoxal-5-phosphate monohydrate 15.7mg equivalent vitamin B6 10mg
- Calcium foliate 556mcg equivalent to vitamin B9 400mcg
- Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 400mcg
- d-alpha tocopherol 16.8mg equivalent vitamin E 25IU
- Retinyl palmitate 450mcgRE equivalent vitamin A 1500IU
- Colecalciferol 25mg equivalent vitamin D3 1000IU
- Biotin (vitamin H) 300mcg
- Ubidecarenone (coenzyme Q10) 30mg
- No added diary, gluten, shellfish, soy or yeast
Dose: 1 capsule daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner
Vitamins don’t replace a balanced diet. Always read the label and use as directed. Do not exceed the recommended dose. When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnancy or considering becoming pregnant, talk to your doctor. Do not use while on warfarin therapy.